Cost of Medicare

Medicare can help you save BIG on medical costs, but to keep its coverage active, you’ll have to pay some out-of-pocket costs in return. But, there’s no need to worry!expenses.

At Paul J. DaCosta Insurance Services, I’ll inform you about all these expected costs and how easy it is to get other out-of-pocket costs covered.

Let’s take a look at the 2021

Low-Cost Premiums = HUGE Savings

One of the best things about Medicare is that it has relatively low premiums!

• Most people qualify for premium-free Part A.

• Part B averages around $148.50. 

• Part C – the bundle package – varies by plan but can be as low as $0. 

• Part D premiums vary by plan too, but typically hovers around $33.06.

These monthly premiums make Medicare a must-have and cost-effective solution for many seniors. And, at Paul J. DaCosta Insurance Services, I can provide you with more information about how these exact costs are determined and what you can expect to pay!

Get all of your options

Easy-to-Meet Deductibles

Besides these monthly premiums, there’s also some deductibles to take note of:

• Part A has $1,484 deductible per each benefit period.

• Part B has an annual deductible of $203.

• A deductible for Part C will always vary by plan.

• Part D has a maximum yearly deductible of $445, but there are plans who have lower deductibles than this and may have no deductible at all.

Pay Less For Out-Of-Pocket Costs

Since Original Medicare (Part A and B) only covers 80% of your medical costs, there’s still that remaining 20% that needs to be paid. But don’t worry! I can help you get a Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plan that covers most, if not all, of this 20%!

There are ten Medicare Supplement plans available, so reach out to me today to learn more about the coverage each plan can provide you. 

Get the Coverage You Need

Medicare is one of the best health insurance policies money can buy, so why not let an expert with 14 years of experience get you the plan you need? At Paul J. DaCosta Insurance Services, I will help you compare all your options so you can get the best coverage possible.

All you have to do is reach out to me today, book an appointment, and we can get this coverage process started!